How to fix Windows 7 Update error 800b0100 – this might be the question of yours for the moment, or variants of it, such as – how to troubleshoot Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, how to treat Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, how to resolve Windows 7 Update error 800b0100.
The error code 800b0100 can take place on your computer screen, if you were trying to download updates using Windows Updates due to the fact that your computer either could not establish connection with the Windows or Microsoft Server or when the connection was in process something thwarted the same, and thus pushing you into asking – how to fix Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, how to troubleshoot Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, how to treat Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, how to resolve Windows 7 Update error 800b0100.
There are many factors which can play a role in pushing the Windows 7 Update error 800b0100 on to yours system. We are enlisting the main cause right below –
• Since the error code in question occur due to the fact that something went wrong while establishing connection between your computer and the Microsoft Server, the factors which are responsible for the connection are to be blamed, and those are – HTTP Service and Background Intelligent Transfer Service, the duo helps your computer to be connected to Microsoft server, and if anything goes wrong with these, the connection becomes weak or fails completely.
• The Windows 7 Update error 800b0100 can also occur if registry entries of your computer go missing, get dislocated, or turn corrupt.
Method 1: Fixing the Windows 7 Update error 800b0100 using automated way
The best way to resolve the issue in question is to use RegCure Pro – a ready-made tool recommended by the experts as it does not requires your technical expertise like you need when you are fixing the problem manually.
You can download the tool by clicking on either of the two download buttons given on this page, and follow simple instructions once the download is complete. After that, launch the tool for a thorough scan of your system to get rid of all those questions, like – how to fix Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, how to troubleshoot Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, how to treat Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, or how to resolve Windows 7 Update error 800b0100, for that matter.
Method 2: Fixing the error code 800b0100 manually
Owing to risks involved in this method, experts do not recommend the method; therefore you have got to implement the method on your own discretion.
Here you go –
• You have got to press four-flagged Windows button, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
• After that double-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
• Then, in the Startup type box, click Manual, and then click Apply.
• And, click the Log On tab, and then verify that the service is enabled in every hardware profile that is listed, and if the service is disabled in one or more hardware profiles, click the hardware profile, click Enable, and then click Apply.
• Finally, hit the General tab, and then click Start.